46 Marthas RoadEdgartown MAMLS Number 31981
- Price: $869,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 89 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1896Square Feet
Edgartown; Katama- Island Grove - This 3 bedroom home situated on over a half acre of land is in the desirable neighborhood of Island Grove with Association Tennis courts, walking paths and trails throughout this established community. The property is hooked up to the town sewer and can be accommodate up to 6 bedrooms. Recent remodeling includes refinished hard wood flooring, all new wall to wall carpeting in bedrooms and freshly painted walls- the house is ready to move in or rent. The house features large open rooms, high ceilings, and 2 master bedrooms one on each floor. The lot is perfect for a pool, or garage with living space. Think of the possibilities that await you. Short biking distance to the South Beach, Edgartown center and Morning Glory Farm.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-3030 or send a message:
- MLS Number31981
- List Price$869,000
- Modification Date2017-05-25T13:05:03
- Date Listed2017-05-25T13:05:03
- Other Struct DescriptionWood shed 48 sq ft.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Carpet, linoleum
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor features a large open living room with custom brick fireplace and sliding glass doors opening onto the back deck. A formal dining room that could be easily converted into a fourth bedroom, kitchen, spacious bedroom with private entrance onto deck. One full bathroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor has 2 large bedrooms and a full bathroom. The master bedroom has multiple closets including an over-sized closet that could become an office space or nursery.
- Basement DescriptionFull unfinished basement.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count62
- StreetMarthas Road
- Building Number46
- Location41.377578, -70.539432
- Parkingample parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt23522
- Yard TypeLarge wooded yard perfect for a pool or/and garage.
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet1896
- Foundation Typeconcrete
- FireplacesCustom wood burning brick fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1978
- Year Renovated2016
- Heat TypeOil\FHA