6 Mockingbird DriveEdgartown MAMLS Number 30544
- Price: $839,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 386 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3288Square Feet
Rarely is a home in this price range built with components this home has and rarely does it come with such an abundance of square footage space and cathedral ceiling space! The living room is open with a partial Cathedral ceiling with plenty of couches and chairs for a large family. Hard wood floors abound and there is a warm inviting fireplace! All the bathrooms have marble floors as does the kitchen with it's connecting glass wall dining room. New appliances and granite counters create a large open inviting area. The master bedroom is large with Cathedral ceilings and private bath. Their is an office with pull out bed , a kids bunk room with a media area, four beds and a secret room to play! The lower level has a brick wall for a woodstove or fireplace, a play area , a TV room, a full bath, and another den.Completely furnished, this home is a turn key rental business or a lovely completed second home with a seasonal or year round living choice.
Your Local Office
Vineyard Realty Group
PO Box 1883
Edgartown MA, 02539
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-3030 or send a message:
- MLS Number30544
- List Price$839,000
- Modification Date2016-07-05T07:56:56
- Date Listed2016-07-05T07:56:56
- Other Struct DescriptionBeautiful shed.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Marble bathrooms and kitchen
- Floor 1 DescriptionWeatherproof entry room, with a open cathedral living room with marble and granite kitchen with a glass wall dining room, bedroom with a full bath and a large two+ car garage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom suite, den , large bathroom and bunkhouse.
- Floor 3 DescriptionSecret kids room!
- Basement DescriptionFinished, walkout, media room, play room, full bath, extra den.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count353
- StreetMockingbird Drive
- Building Number6
- Location41.4113895, -70.5763693
- ParkingTwo plus car garage, Two dr
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscaped
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typenew
- Dishwasher Typenew
- Dryer Typeoversize new
- Stove Typenew
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeoversize new