20 Jason DriveEdgartown MAMLS Number 30203
- Price: $869,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 449 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1832Square Feet
SIMPLY CHARMING ON CHAPPY. Privately sited at the end of a lightly traveled road, this simply charming saltbox is surrounded by beautiful perennial gardens and a park-like setting for ideal year-round or seasonal Chappy living. Meticulous craftsmanship and quality can be found throughout the home, which was custom-built by its current owner, who is a well-known island builder. The bright and sunny interior features a formal Living Room with wood-burning fireplace and French doors that open onto a screened porch, perfectly integrating indoor and outdoor living. The open-designed Dining Room and Kitchen also opens onto the screened porch, creating a perfect flow for dining and entertaining indoors or out -- and the outdoor space spills out further onto a wraparound mahogany deck and a stone patio surrounded by beautiful landscaping and gardens. There are a total of three bedrooms, including a first-floor bedroom and a second-floor master bedroom with fireplace and office alcove. This property is move-in perfect and features many extras like gleaming hardwood floors, central a/c, a one-plus garage and more. All the best of Chappy living is just outside the door . . . from sandy beaches and nature trails, to coveted fishing spots and island farms. This charming home is an ideal setting for gathering friends and family and creating treasured Chappy memories for years to come.
Your Local Office
Vineyard Realty Group
PO Box 1883
Edgartown MA, 02539
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-3030 or send a message:
- MLS Number30203
- List Price$869,000
- Modification Date2016-11-13T13:38:05
- Date Listed2016-05-02T15:38:04
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile + Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of Living Room with wood-burning fireplace, an open Dining Room and Kitchen, a bedroom, full bath and a mud entry off the garage with laundry. The Living Room and kitchen areas open onto a screened sunroom/porch.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of two large bedrooms, including a master bedroom with wood-burning fireplace and a large bathroom with whirlpool soaking tub and glass walk-in shower.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThere is unfinished "bonus' space in the third floor, which is perfect for storage, etc.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement which offers expansion potential for additional living/recreation space or storage.
- StreetJason Drive
- Building Number20
- Location41.366204, -70.47175
- ParkingOff-street parking for four (4) cars
- Outdoor SpacesPorch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Garden, Patio
- Lot Size SqFt43560
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped yard and grounds
- Square Feet1832
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesThere are two (2) wood-burning fireplaces
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1995
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeN/A
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeN/A
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count218